My World

My World

Saturday, July 10, 2010

One more birthday girl

The last birthday for July and we had lots of fun once again. She had to wait for Daddy to get back from Oklahoma to get her cake/cupcakes, but she was very patient. McKayl is our fun loving, smile lights up the room, big helper, sweet spirited little girl. Even though I wasn't quite sure I was ready for number 3 to pop into our lives when I first found out I was pregnant with her, I am glad she came when she did. I thank my Heavenly Father each day for the sweet spirit he has sent me. Happy Birthday McKayl!!



Her butterfly cupcakes

Our cute little hat girl.

This was her last birthday spent with lots of family in Idaho. She has grown a lot!!
Once again with a hat. Love you sweet girl!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how somedays when i look at your blog I feel like I'm 10 years old because your kids look just like you did when we would play together! So funny.
Love your blog.