My World

My World

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little moments

Well what can I say, life is good!! Among all the craziness life brings I always try to stop and take in the sweet moments my kids will give me. McKayl is my sensitive fun loving girl who requires hugs randomly throughout the day so I try to take them in as much as possible. Cody is crazy and all over the place. I find random toys to pick up all over the house. I just love his sweet smile and chubby cheeks. Scott wants to play, play, play but he wants someone along for the fun. He is always asking me to build with Lego's or blocks, color, or his favorite is the Wii. He has an amazing laugh and wonderful dimples to go along with it. Maddyson does all she can to get everything in she missed out on while she was at school. It still amazes me to hear her reading. I love her fun imagination and how she is always trying to help me out on my hard days. It is just amazing to be a mom!!! I always hope I can take moments to just take it all in.

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

They sure are adorable children!!!!

Brittany said...

i love the pictures. it's good to hear what you enjoy about being a mom- it makes me realize i need to just relax and take it all in- good reminder thanks. i especially love the picture of scott and cody together. beautiful family.

Kimm said...

I love your descriptions. Since we don't get to see them often and get to know them better frequently, it's fun to hear about their personalities. Boy I love those kids even if we can't be around.