My World

My World

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the move

Well I know that most of you have read this on facebook but those who haven't we are moving to Dallas, Texas. Terrence got a job promotion so he will now be an account manager. We are all very excited!! The kids and I will be staying in Idaho to finish Maddyson up in school and give Terrence some time to figure out the new position. Thank you to all the amazing friends we have made here in Georgia, I would not have made it the last 3 1/2 years without you!!

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Wishing you all the best on your new adventure!

Brittany said...

that's awesome! congrats on the job.

Jonesy Rae Photography said...

I did hear that, but I never got to tell you congrats! My sister is in Texas and loves it. It is going to be harder to convert us to cannon now though, you do realize righ?! lol