My World

My World

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Exciting News!!

Well the Campbell Family is having a baby once more!! The kids have been waiting very patiently for number 4 and they will continue to wait until March. They are very excited and Scott just wants it to be a boy so he can have a brother to play with. I have my doubts that it is a boy and I really have no reasoning other then that is just how I feel. Hopefully I am wrong because I would like this one to be a boy too. Terrence has been awesome helping around the house or should I say running the house. On days I don't feel good he does everything clear down to the dishes. He is the best!!! We will let everyone know in about 10 weeks if it is a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!